A backup meal like frozen pizza can be a lifesaver on a busy weeknight. And while the store-bought variety is always a simple and convenient choice, our Culinary Content Manager, Sandy Wolner, can help you save money and time with her tips for make-ahead homemade frozen pizzas. Plus, everyone gets the toppings they want!.
Pizza night can’t get any easier than this. Add water and oil to make a delicious golden-brown crust. Just add your favorite toppings!
These V-shaped blades won’t squish soft foods while cutting them, and the Quick Slice is big enough to slice a big ball of fresh mozzarella or a bunch of little balls all at once.
More Ways to Love Pizza
The cast iron pan helps give this pizza its iconic gooey, doughy center with a crunchy outer crust and two types of caramelized cheese at the edges.
If you want to make a specialty white pizza, this is the one! The unexpected flavor combo is a crowd pleaser! And it only takes 20 minutes to make.
Sandy's Prep Tips
- Preheat your pan for even crispier crusts.
- Par-baking helps keep crusts from getting soggy.
- Double wrapping in plastic wrap and foil helps prevent freezer burn and keeps the toppings from drying out.
- Stored this way, pizzas will last up to 3 months in the freezer.
- A frozen mini pizza gets a nice, crisp crust using a mini cast iron skillet in an air fryer. Check out more cool things to make in a mini cast iron skillet.