Tips for Using the Electric Pop & Stir
- Starting with raw nuts creates a crunchy exterior and a softer inside. If you don’t have raw nuts, you can use roasted nuts, but they will be a bit crunchier.
- If the nuts reach the edge of the Electric Pop & Stir or clump too much, use a spatula to push them back to the center of the plate.
- Make personalized gifts! Wrap up your candied or spiced nuts in clear plastic bags or containers with a ribbon and tag. They make great holiday, host, or anytime gifts! Switch it up with fun and festive ribbon colors and tags for each season.
Make your own flavorful candied almonds, pecans, walnuts, cashews, or peanuts—in your own kitchen—in about 15 minutes for snacks, salads, or trail mix.
- Have some extra candied nuts? Add them to soup, salad, yogurt, ice cream, or oatmeal for a crunchy topping. Or mix them into granola, cookie dough, or muffin batter for extra texture!
- Try drizzling some melted chocolate over the nuts—or try dipping them! Let the chocolate harden before packing up or snacking.
- Instead of cinnamon on your candied nuts, try using pie spice.
- The candied nuts will get crunchier as they cool.
These French toast-flavored nuts are deliciously sweet and crunchy. And when you top pancakes with a handful, you won’t have to choose between two breakfast faves—it’s like two in one!
Whether they’re sweet or savory, these spiced nuts make a great topping for everything from oatmeal to hearty soup or stew to ice cream when you’re craving something sweet and crunchy.