Hocus Pocus Halloween Treats
Poof! The marshmallow disappears and all you’re left with is a sticky cinnamon bun. Poof again! And you’re reaching for a second treat.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 22 minutes
- 1 pkg (8 oz. or 235 g) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 8 marshmallows, regular-sized
- ¼ cup (60 mL) butter
- ¼ cup (60 mL) sugar
- 1 tsp (5 mL) ground cinnamon or Cinnamon Plus® Spice Blend
- Halloween Sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Melt butter in a bowl.
- In another bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon.
- Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- Unroll the crescent rolls. Take 1 triangle and lay it out on a flat surface. Dip a marshmallow in the melted butter and roll it around until covered.
- Dip buttered marshmallow into the cinnamon sugar mixture. Place the cinnamon sugar covered marshmallow into the center of the large part of the crescent roll triangle base.
- Bring in triangle tips to the marshmallow and wrap them around.
- Roll the marshmallow into the crescent roll. Tuck ends under making sure that the marshmallow is completely enclosed in the crescent roll. dough.
- Dip the bottom of the ball into melted butter and place it onto the baking sheet. Repeat with remaining rolls.
- Sprinkle each bun with cinnamon and sugar and then with Halloween sprinkles if using sprinkles.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
Very interesting! Going to share with two friends that love HocusPocus!
The Hocus Pocus buns are a fantastic treat! The Korintje cinnamon is a great addition too! This work beautifully in the Deluxe Air Fryer!
Fun recipe. Thank you
I really liked this recipe wanted to copy it but it prints out so faint I can’t read it. Seams like a great recipe.