Make the most of this fall and add a few fun and flavorful recipes into your cooking and baking routine. From Baked Apple Cider Donuts to Butternut Squash With Brussels Sprouts and Bacon, we’ve got you covered with great breakfast, dinner, dessert, and cocktail recipes. Check out these 11 fall recipes that will leave your family happy and full.
1. Baked Apple Cider Donuts. There’s nothing better than biting into a warm, fresh donut coated in sugar. These apple cider donuts are easy to make in a nonstick donut pan and bake in less than 10 minutes. They make a great morning treat or edible gift for your friends and family during the holidays.
2. Baked Waffle Sticks. A waffle stick pan means these treats are easy to make and will be a family-favorite. They’re perfect to make on those cold fall weekend mornings. Have fun with the flavors and add chocolate morsels, fresh blueberries, cinnamon, or peanut butter and honey to the batter.
Appetizer and Cocktails
3. Cranberry Salsa. This gluten-free, low-calorie dip is great for holiday parties. The jalapeño pepper adds a little heat that’s countered with the sweetness of the apples and cranberries. Prepare it in a food processor and serve with crackers or chips.
5. Sparkling Pear & Pomegranate Sangria. This fall flavored sangria is great to make for a crowd and filled with pear, orange, maple syrup, pomegranate seeds, spiced rum, sauvignon blanc, and ginger ale. Prepare the drink in a large pitcher and serve it at your next dinner party.
6. Grilled Spinach, Basil & Honey Pizza. Skip pizza delivery and make your own pizza at home on a double burner grill. It’ll be faster and more satisfying. This white pizza has a delicious combination of flavors. You wouldn’t expect honey, spinach, and ricotta cheese to taste good together, but we promise you won’t be disappointed.
7. Egg Roll in a Bowl. Fall can get busy with after school activities, holiday parties, and long work days. This tasty dish comes together in 20 minutes in a skillet and is perfect to make on those hectic weeknights.
8. Roasted Red Pepper Pasta. Didn’t have time to go to the grocery store? This recipe can be made with ingredients you probably have in your pantry. The golden raisins add just the right amount of sweetness and depth to this pasta dish. Plus, you can make it in under 30 minutes in a skillet.
9. Butternut Squash With Brussels Sprouts and Bacon. You can make this meal in under 30 minutes in a stainless steel skillet with only five ingredients. The toasted Brussels sprouts and crispy bacon add texture to the dish and pair well with the butternut squash noodles.
10. Mini Pumpkin Spice Cakes. Pumpkin spice is the flavor of fall. These adorable cakes are easy to make in a fall cake pan and pair well with a glass of apple cider. These also make great edible gifts for teachers, neighbors, and coworkers during the holidays.
11. Quick Cooker Cheesecake. Did you know you can make a cheesecake in a pressure cooker? Impress your holiday guests with this delicious dessert and add even more flavor with a homemade strawberry sauce.
What recipe are you most excited to try this fall?