Twice a year we publish a recipe book containing 15 budget-friendly recipes that exemplify the flavors and cooking styles that we’re most excited about.
But, we can’t fit everything we love about these recipes in the printed recipe book!
So, here’s some bonus material about favorite recipes in Pampered Chef’s Season’s Best recipe books. There are tips here on mixing up the recipes and making them your own, and there are ideas about how to make the most of the time you spend in the kitchen cooking these recipes.
Get bonus information on:
- Baked Brie Sunflower
- Savory Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- Taco Chili Mac
- Pressure Cooker Italian Wedding Soup
- Spinach Egg Bake
- Chicken Gnocchi Soup
- Honey Sriracha Chicken
- Ravioli Lasagna
- Pressure Cooker Beans & Rice With Avocado Chimichurri
- Unrolled Cabbage Rolls
- Banana Walnut Bars
- Apple Cranberry Dump Cake
Get the inside scoop on:
- Cacio e Pepe With Zucchini & Peas
- Sous Vide Pork Tenderloin With Vegetables
- Sous Vide Stuffed Burgers
- Chicken Naan Wraps With Peri-Peri Sauce
- Pressure Cooker Barbacoa Burrito Bowl With Cilantro-Lime Rice
- Polenta Fries With Creamy Pesto
- Tomato Basil Tart With Whipped Mozzarella
- Lemon-Raspberry Cheesecake With Raspberry Whipped Cream
I purchased a quick cooker a little less than a year ago. It seems to be very familiar to the multi-cooker. Can I cook suis vide in it?
Hi there! No, the multi-cooker is the only pressure cooker that can do the sous-vide. 🙂
Hi, the reply to Puanani White’s question about suis-vide in other quick cookers by Samantha Boley is very misleading. There are other multi-cooker products that cook suis-vide. I have a non-PC multi-cooker that does offer suis-vide before PC introduced their multi-cooker. Mine does not have a suis-vide button but does have a low pressure option along with recipes. I love PC products. Thank-you for delicious recipes.