If you’re thinking about making some lifestyle changes, mealtime is probably one of the areas you’re thinking about tweaking. Here are 31 of our most popular, healthy recipes. That’s enough for you to try one new recipe a day for a month, even during the longest months.
Healthy Breakfast Recipes
There’s a reason people associate oatmeal with healthy breakfasts. Actually, there are a lot of reasons, and here are three more:
Healthy Main Dishes
One-pot meals are main-course superstars, so quite a few of these recipes can perform solo on your dinner table.
- Mexican Sweet Potato “Rice”
- Zucchini Noodle Carbonara
- Grilled Chicken Shawarma Wrap
- Easy Harissa Chicken Dinner
- Mediterranean Salad With Hummus Dressing
- Vegan BBQ Sliders
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Pad Thai
- Lemon Artichoke Pasta
- Kale Lentil Sausage Stew
- Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
- Hawaiian Cauliflower “Rice”
- Skinny Mac ‘N Cheese
- Gnocchi with Spring Vegetables
- Mushroom Rigatoni Bolognese
- Creamy Avocado Pesto Primavera
- Turkey Taco Sliders
- Chimichurri Noodles With Grilled Flank Steak
- Mexican Quinoa Bowl
- Baked Avocado Tacos
- Spicy Sesame Cauliflower
- Beef & Broccoli Meatballs
Healthy Sides and Salads
Find your healthy side here.
Favorite Healthy Snacks
Healthy snacks help conquer that 3 p.m. slump and power you through until dinner.
Infused water is a great way to make water a little more fun, and while, strictly speaking, a margarita might not be a health necessity, an Easy Skinny ‘Rita is a delicious way to toast to the finish of a month of healthy choices.