Ice Pops With a Kick
Summer activities can bring out the kids in all of us—who doesn’t love 4th of July parades and being barefoot in soft grass? But there are some nice things about being an adult in the summer, too. Not convinced? Check out these boozy pops just for adults.
Strawberry Margarita Pops
Margaritas are a classic summer tradition, and this recipe gives you just a little chilly kick and a big punch of strawberry flavor.
- 8 oz (250 g) fresh strawberries
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) tequila
- 2-3 tbsp (30-45 mL) water
- 2 tsp (10 mL) honey or agave nectar
- ½ of a lime, juiced
- Add all the ingredients to the Manual Food Processor and process them until they are smooth. If you want to make these without the tequila, just increase the water and lime a little bit.
- Pour the mixture into the wells of the Quicksicle Maker and freeze until set.
These tropical treats are ready in minutes and perfect for a light snack outside after working in the yard. If you’re making them for guests, go ahead and get a little fancy with whipped cream and toasted coconut garnishes.
Ice Pops With No Kick—Just Treat
For people who don’t want alcohol in their cool snack—and for kids—Nutella® Quicksicles are a delicous option.
They have a creamy hazelnut-chocolate base and are topped off with an easy homemade magic shell.